JPP were appointed by William Davis to produce a full civil and structural engineering design for a new residential development comprising of 146 dwellings within the wider infrastructure development in Houlton, Rugby.
JPP works included:
- Initial constraints plans/optioneering works due to the challenging topography of the site and drainage discharge points.
- Production of the detailed on-site drainage design including full Section 104 drawing package.
- Production of the detailed on-site road design including full Section 38 drawing package.
- Design of all private drainage and external levels to the William Davis specification.
- Producing a detailed cut and fill analysis to inform our client of the earthworks shift requirements to build the scheme out.
- Designing an offsite footpath and associated earthworks to tie into an existing footpath to the South of the site.
- Producing details of the wildlife tunnel crossing beneath the proposed adoptable road extents to ensure an existing ‘green corridor’ is maintained following construction of an adoptable road which intersects the corridor.
- Taking the scheme through to technical approval with Warwickshire County Council for the adoptable roads and Severn Trent for the adoptable drainage network.
JPP Geotechnical and Environmental were also involved in this prestigious project.